Saturday, August 9, 2014

Hidden Intentions by Stacy Claflin - Review

Hidden Intentions by Stacy Claflin
(The Transformed)
Publication date: Summer 2014
Genres: New Adult, Paranormal Romance




Synopsis:
Fun-loving Clara is keeping a dark and deadly secret from William, the love of her life.
Not because she wants to hide things from him, but because her story is so unbelievable he will probably think she’s crazy.
If she tells him, she could lose him. If she doesn’t tell him, she will.

Purchase


Review

This book reminded me of a mix between Vampire Diaries and The Twilight Saga in regards to the 'special powers' that were mentioned in the book. I thought I had Clara's secret figured out from the beginning but I was wrong. So there is a bit of surprise thrown in, at least for me.

I loved Clara and William's story. I loved how Clara's past in intertwined with William's family past. The thing about love though.... you know when it's meant to be and if it doesn't work out, then it wasn't meant to be.

The story is full of all kinds of talk about witches, vampires, psychos! It has a little bit of it all. I thought the story was put together well but seemed to drag out in a few spots. Overall it was a good story and if you are into paranormal romances you will more than likely enjoy this story!

 

AUTHOR BIO


I love writing, reading, and watching most anything paranormal. My favorite shows include Supernatural, Vampire Diaries, Fringe, Pretty Little Liars, and Once Upon a Time.
I’ve been writing and telling stories for as long as I can remember. As a kid, my story telling would get me into trouble when I would try to convince others that my stories were real.
When I’m not busy writing, I spend time with my family. I also run a home preschool and educate my kids from home.
You can learn more about my current and upcoming books at StacyClaflin.com. I’d love to hear from you!

Author Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment