Saturday, March 8, 2014

Running From Destiny and Accepting Destiny - Promo Blitz




 Ally Sanders lives a normal, quiet life. She’s guarded and damaged, sweet, curvy and self deprecating. She doesn’t date much and likes that just fine, cause she doesn’t deserve love.



When arrogant media mogul, Jackson Bentley comes roaring in to her life, normal and quiet no longer exist, and those curves are what draws him to her.



But Jackson has secrets and relentlessly pursues Ally, determined to make her his.



When danger flashes in to Ally’s life, will she be able to get past the lies and anxiety, or will she run?



This novel includes sexual situations and sensitive subject matter. 



This novel also includes a hero and heroine who will make you laugh, cry and want to smack them both.

















Up until 3 months ago, Ally Sanders lived a normal life and was focused on her career. She didn’t have time for parties or love, and that was just the way she wanted it. But Jackson Bentley had other ideas, and pursued Ally with all that he had. But bumps in the road and dangerous situations kept them from being truly together.



Now that life has calmed down a bit, Jack and Ally start to focus on their relationship. 



But when Jackson’s past comes roaring back to haunt him, will he be able to save Ally and himself? Or will his past destroy them both?



This novel is the second and final installment of the Destined Series and is not stand alone. This novel also contains graphic sexual situations and sensitive content. Mature readers only please.





I am married and have a teenage son. I live in the Atlanta, GA area and I enjoy reading and writing. I went to bed one night after reading a book that wasn't very good and thought to myself, " I can do better than that." So the next morning I got up and started pounding away at the keyboard. My first book hides in the bowels of my laptop collecting dust. My first published novel, Running from Destiny, released in October of 2013. The sequel, Accepting Destiny just released in January 2014. I have a new WIP that I am working on, title and release date to be announced at a later date. All books are Mature adult and recommended for ages 18 and up only. 















No comments:

Post a Comment