Saturday, October 19, 2013

My Today- Blitz



Release Day Blitz!!!
My Today


 

My Way Series, 
Book Two
by: HJ Bellus


     
Synopsis:
Lacey’s Story…

Covering up pain is easy. It’s keeping it tucked away that’s hard. I’ve always needed the cover of tattoos to hide the nasty past that leached its way into me, tainting me beneath my skin. Not the shiny, trendy tats, but the ugly broken kind, meant to keep the world at bay. If they weren’t enough, then my piercings, foul mouth and crazy hair usually did the trick. Life had taught me to never follow the rules, because when you do, you get burned.
That philosophy served its purpose, until I met someone who turned my life upside down. Milly, the little hoochie, stormed into my life and changed everything with her undying faith in me, her love and her shitty coffee concoctions. I found a family in Milly, and her sexy farm boy, Cree. She accepted me without hesitation, and never ran from the dark and dangerous secrets that I harbored. My new family loved me unconditionally, with their showers of sprinkles and impromptu dance parties. 
My life was perfectly imperfect until Tripp and his crazy-ass ideas of princesses. Our relationship is what most would describe as fuel meeting fire. We were both hell bent on burning each other to the ground. Tripp, fresh out of rehab, moved in with Milly and Cree to try and make a new life for himself. Tripp, the sexy as hell, charismatic beast, soon became one of my best friends. We shared our love of ice cream and tattoos as we blazed our own path that could only lead to a beautiful train wreck. The only question left is, will we set the countryside ablaze with our hot tempers and foul mouths, or will we paint our own happy ending filled with all the gushy shit normal people crave?






NOW AVAILABLE 
and
on SALE !!!
$0.99



Teasers!!





























We meet Lacey and Tripp in book ONE in the My Way Series,




Meet HJ Bellus:

I'm just a simple girl who loves the country life.. .oh yeah! & a good corn dog! Throw in a little Vanilla Ice, and shits bound to get crazy! Be brave...

-Loves country life & music 
-Gets the case of the "fuck-its" often 
-Loves Big 
-Hurts Big 
-love corn dogs & candy.... & (sex & candaaay) 
-My heart is happy writing!!!





Social Media Links: 





No comments:

Post a Comment