Friday, May 30, 2014

Autumn And Summer by Danielle Allen - Release Day Blitz

~ Synopsis ~



Is it better to have loved and lost or to have never loved at
all?


Sexy, successful and stylish, Autumn Jones believes in love. She believes in the all-consuming, mind blowing enormity of love. She believes in the euphoric state of loving and being loved. She believes in it because she’s had it once. And when it was lost, she was devastated, but she never stopped believing in the existence of love. Unwilling to settle, she learned from the past and moved on with the expectation that she’ll love again. 

Beautiful, talented, and slightly jaded, Summer Wilson believes in sex. She believes in the all-consuming, mind blowing enormity of good sex. She believes that love exists, but Prince Charming does not. At least not for her. She’s seen the downside of love—insanity, heartbreak, infidelity, divorce—and she dates with the expectation that she won’t ever subject herself to that type of vulnerability. Instead, she chooses to love her family, her friends, and her work. And although she enjoys the company of men, her heart is hers and hers alone. 

Best friends since elementary school, Autumn and Summer kick off the summer by embarking on a dating experiment. Unfortunately, expecting the unexpected doesn’t prepare them for what the dating world has
in store.




~ Teasers ~






















~ Dreamcast ~







~ Autumn and Summer Playlist ~

“Back to Black”
Amy
Winehouse

“Light Years Away”
Mozella

“Ready For Love”
India.Aire

“We Might Be Dead By Tomorrow”
Soko

“Everything Has Changed” 
Taylor
Swift

“Can’t Be Love”
Laura
Izibor

“Hometown Glory”
Adele

“The Worst”
Jhene Aiko

“Turning Tables”
Adele


“Sweet Thing”
Mary J.
Blige

“Take Away”
Missy
Elliott

“Sunday Afternoon”
Rachael
Yamagata

“My Heart Still Beats For You”
Anna
Ternheim

“The Love We Had (Stays On My Mind)”
Joss Stone

“Un-Thinkable (I’m Ready)”
Alicia Keys

“I Shall Believe”
Sheryl Crow

“The Words”
Christina
Perri

“I Will Be There”
Odessa

“For Real”
Amel
Larrieux







  ~ Author Bio ~

Life is good! 


I am a married event planner and life coach. My awesome friends and family and my amazing husband make my life sweet. I love to have fun and enjoy the life I’ve been blessed with. I love shopping and football with equal fervor. I’m an amateur movie critic (i.e. my
husband and I watch and critique a lot of movies for fun). I love to
read and I enjoy sharing my love of books with anyone who will
listen. I love music. A good lyric with a good melody can paint a
vivid picture and invoke such a range of emotions. I have a soft spot for most mediums of creative, artistic expression.
With degrees in psychology, human services, and marriage and family counseling, I have a unique perspective on life, love and the pursuit of happiness. As an author, I combine an active imagination and life experiences to create stories that are easily relatable and intentionally intriguing. I want to offer you a peek into someone else’s life and for you to get lost in their story, their trials, their triumphs. My ultimate goal is to create a character or a story that stays with you long after you’ve put the book down.

So in a nutshell: I plan. I teach. I read. I write. I watch. I critique. I shop. I play. I love.

To know me is to love me.

XOXO





~ Social Media Links ~









No comments:

Post a Comment