Tuesday, May 27, 2014

Cut Too Deep by KJ Bell - Release Launch














SYNOPSIS:





A woman traumatized by her past, beaten,

battered, and unwilling to trust.






A man held captive by his greatest failure,

lost, and self-destructive.






Letters that unexpectedly bind them together.





Is their bond strong enough to survive each other?





As a web of deceit is revealed, will they be

able to determine what’s real, and what’s worth fighting for? Or will they

crumble under the weight of secrets that cut too deep?






Can Miller forgive himself and move beyond his

fear of failing the one he loves? 






Can Hadley accept the love she desperately wants

but doesn’t believe she deserves?










PURCHASE LINKS:





PURCHASE LINK:






EXCERPT:



Dear Ms. Walker,


I know exactly who you are. You’re the beautiful and intriguing young

woman who shakes like a leaf when I get near you, but watches me with heated


intensity every morning when I arrive to work as though you would like to

undress me.


I’m pleased to learn the little voice in your head won out and you

decided to mail your letter. Perhaps with distance between us, I won’t

intimidate you, and we can get to know each other properly. I would very much

like to know more about you.


I am receiving many letters, but let me put your mind at ease. I’m not

opening any of them. I’m not interested in words from strangers that are

obviously looking for ten tiny minutes of fame. Yours, however, spiked my

curiosity. I wasn’t sure if it was the same Hadley Walker that brightens my

mornings until I smelled the delicate perfume on the outside of the envelope,

and knew with certainty it was you.


You would like to know what I miss the most about home. I’m a man. Your

answer, Ms. Walker, is sex. I’m accustomed to having a woman in my bed. There

are no women here, and it’s lonely.  Would you be willing to keep me

company? Fucking through words can be very erotic. Chances are, you squirmed in

your seat, shocked by what I’ve written. Your panties are wet, and you’re reading

the above sentence over again. Perhaps you’re cursing me, but it won’t stop you

from reading on. You said you’re drawn to me, and I am rather enamored with you

as well. There is nothing for you to be “curious” about. It’s purely sexual


attraction that draws you to me and me to you. I’ve wanted to have you since

the first time I saw you watching me. The other morning when your big doe eyes

peered up at me, and you knew I’d caught you, I wanted to drag you into the

elevator and fuck you until you screamed my name so loud, the entire building

heard you. I’ve thought about nothing else since. I saw in your eyes that you

wanted me to make you come right there in the building lobby. I’m hard thinking

about it.


What do you say, Ms. Walker, would you care to have letter sex with me?

When I’m free of this shit hole, I promise to deliver the real thing, and then

you can determine if I’m still mesmerizing.


Regards,


Miller Genetti







AUTHOR BIO:


K J Bell currently lives in California with her
husband and three children. As a mother of three, when she’s not writing, she’s usually carting one of her children to their various activities. 



She enjoys reading, and music, and is equally
addicted to both.




Writing is a passion she simply can’t live
without.



She loves hearing from her readers and can be
found on various social media sites.





Stay connected with KJ BELL:

Twitter: @ authorkjbell
Amazon: http://www.amazon.com/-/e/B00CDWSYXI
Instagram: kjbell_author












RELEASE LAUNCH HOSTED BY:







ENTER THE GIVEAWAY:


No comments:

Post a Comment